Our portable Midi Tower takes home, car and office scenting and aromatherapy to a whole different level. It is sleek, compact, durable and small enough to fit anywhere you choose: home, office, desk, car, bedroom, bathroom and more.
Crafted with opulent metallic body finishes and crowned with a mirror-finished top plate, this diffuser exudes a lavish and plush aura, epitomising a truly polished aesthetic.
Our technologically advanced scent diffuser uses nebulisation and patented ultrasonic technology and is easy to use, modern, healthier and a safer alternative to Bakhoor, Candles and Incense. The Midi Tower Diffuser does not require heat or water. The scenting oil is broken down into ultra-dry nanoparticles, diffusing it into the air, leaving the room in your house, office and car smelling of natural aromas.
The Midi Tower comes with 4 working modes and 3 adjustable scent intensity setting ranging from high to low intensities and work mode timers of up to 3 hours. Based on your preference, you can set the timers and adjust the scent intensity and comes with a warm orange LED light indicators and mood lighting at base of diffuser.
What's In The Box
- 1 x Hydur Midi Tower
- 2 X 10ml Scenting Oils
- 1 USB - Type C Charging Cable
- 10ml Oil Capacity
- USB Rechargeable
- Upto 20 sqm Coverage
- Adjustable Scenting Schedule
- Full charge lasts upto 2 days
- 10ml oil capacity
- Diffuses scenting oil and 100% essential oil
- Soft Touch Feature
- Three (3) scent intensity settings
- USB rechargeable & battery operated
- No water or heat required
- No complex settings
- No noise
- Dimension: (H) 112 mm x (W) 71.5 mm
- Net Weight: 0.35 kgs
- Gross Weight: 0.49 kgs
- Coverage: Up to 20m²/89m³/3158ft³
- Power: 1.5 w
- Input Voltage: DC5v
- Type-C charging cable length 102cm
- Nozzle type: Push release 3.0
- Oil Consumption: 0.15 ml – 1.20 ml per hour
- LED: warm orange ambient light indicators and mood lighting at base
How Nebulisation Works
The Midi Tower nebulisation technology uses the Bernoulli principle, a theorem of fluid dynamic wherein as the speed of moving fluid increases, the pressure within the fluid decreases. It atomises and forces the breakdown of the scenting oil into ultra dry nano-particles, diffusing it into the air, by high velocity air pressure. Unlike ultrasonic diffuser, the Midi Tower does not require water or heat to enjoy the scent. It releases a more potent vapor since it diffuses oil without the need of dilution, thus creating a more intense and lingering aromatic experience. It also has scent intensity controls that allow you to determine the amount of essential oil being released into the air.
- No water or heat required
- Disperses scenting oil quickly and effectively
- Does not leave any residue
For the most effective therapeutic experience with the Midi Tower, we recommend sessions lasting up to 30-60 minutes. Since the Midi Tower operates without heat or water the concentrated fragrance lingers in the air making short sessions optimal.
Unlike traditional water -based or reed diffusers, Nebuliser diffusers are most beneficial when used in multiple short sessions than a single long session throughout the day or night. This approach maximises the therapeutic advantages of scenting/essential oils and ensure a more powerful and lasting scent experience.
Watch User Guide Video
Hints & Tips
TAKING CARE OF YOUR DIFFUSER
To maintain the cleanliness of your diffuser and ensure optimal fragrance performance, We recommended that you perform a cleaning cycle on your diffuser at least once a month, particularly if you use your diffuser daily or in any of the following situation:
- When switching to a different Scenting Oil
- if the atomization Strength weakens, or if you notice less mist or no mist compared to the usual performance
To do a cleaning cycle on your diffuser, follow these steps:
Step 1: Turn the device off and unplug prior to cleaning.
Step 2: Fill a clean bottle with isopropyl alcohol.
Step 3: Scew on the bottle filled with rubbing alcohol to the diffuser and turn it on. Let it diffuse for 60 minutes or until the oil scent wears off.
Step 4: Replace the bottle of rubbing/isopropyl alcohol with your scenting oil.
Note: If the scenting oil begins to build up on mirrored plate, gently wipe it off with a dry cloth. Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic or metal housing.
REUSING SCENT BOTTLES
To clean and reuse your bottles, follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare a large tub and have a bath towel you can lay on your counter to soak up the water.
Step 2: Unscrew the cap from the diffuser.
Step 3: Soak the bottle in a tub of warm, soapy water for 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: Put them in a new tub of warm water combined with a 1/2 cap of non-toxic cleaner and let it soak for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5: Soak the bottle, rinse one last time and let it air dry on a towel until they are completely dry.
- Unplug the diffuser immediately and discontinue use in the event of smoke or a burning smell
- Do not wrap the cable with cloth, paper, or anything that may result to avoid abrasions, cuts, fraying, crimping, and kinking
- Do not disassemble or attempt to self-repair the diffuser, this will void the warranty. Any damage caused by the user does not qualify for replacement by Hydur.
- Switch off the diffuser before refilling, cleaning or moving the diffuser
- Clean the mirrored top plate with a dry cloth
- Do not use metal objects to clean the diffuser
- Make sure to clean the diffuser before switching to different scenting oils
- Use only essential oils or Hydur scenting oils. Artificial, synthetic, or impure oils and fragrances can damage the diffuser.
- Avoid placing the diffuser in direct sunlight, close to a refrigerator or fan, or in a hot environment
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry at 0°C—50°C, 5%-95% humidity.
You May Also Like
Midi tower works great, battery lasts long and smells good whilst its on, however the smell do not last after turning it off.
Room spray smells beautiful and the smell last for hours after spraying.