In a pandemic era, sanitisation has become a very important and pivotal part of our lives. With the Sensani we make sanitisation simple and fun. Using smart sensor technology coupled with infrared induction, we can dispense touch free sanitizer alcohol directly from the machine avoiding any form of cross contamination. Rechargeable via USB this offers a great wireless capability for an array of placements.
80 ml Alcohol Capacity
USB Rechargeable & Battery Operated
Compact & Portable
HOW SANITISATION WORKS
Sensani is a portable sanitizer/diffuser-style machine that turns isopropyl alcohol into a fine mist. The machine is contactless, touch-free and works when your hands are placed over the sensor.
- Safe & efficient sterilization
- Touch-free and non-contact
- Wireless and portable
- Smart sensor
- 80 ml alcohol capacity
- USB rechargeable battery operated
- No complex settings
- No noise
- Dimension: (H) 90 mm (W) 55 mm
- Net Weight: 0.21 kgs
- Gross Weight: 0.28 kgs
- Power: 2.5 w
- Input Voltage: USB 5v
- Charging Time: 3.5 hours
- Standby Time: 24 hours
- Alcohol Consumption per Diffusion: 0.18ml - 0.55ml
HOW TO SET IT UP
Step 1: When the power is off remove the atomiser head and unscrew the bottle.
Step 2: Remove the cap from the bottle and fill it with Isopropyl Alcohol.
Step 3: Insert the silicon plug firmly to the bottle and immerse the wick, allow the wick 10 seconds to absorb the Isopropyl Alcohol and then flip the wick so its fully absorbed.
Step 4: Screw the bottle to the atomiser head.
Step 5: Press the power button on the atomiser head to turn the power ON/OFF.
HINTS & TIPS
Reusing alcohol bottles
To clean and reuse your bottles, follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare a large tub and have a bath towel you can lay on your counter to soak up the water.
Step 2: Unscrew the cap from the diffuser.
Step 3: Soak the bottle in a tub of warm, soapy water for 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: Put them in a new tub of warm water combined with a 1/2 cap of non-toxic cleaner and let it soak for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5: Soak the bottle, rinse one last time and let it air dry on a towel until they are completely dry.
- Unplug the machine immediately and discontinue use in the event of smoke or a burning smell
- Do not wrap the adaptor with cloth, paper, or anything that may result to avoid abrasions, cuts, fraying, crimping, and kinking
- Do not disassemble or attempt to self-repair the diffuser, this will void the warranty. Any damage caused by the user does not qualify for replacement by Hydur Fragrances
- Disconnect the diffuser from power adaptor before refilling, cleaning or moving the diffuser
- Clean the sensor with a rubbing alcohol-soaked cotton swab
- Do not use metal objects to clean the sensor; use only a cotton swab or cloth dipped in isopropyl alcohol or a neutral detergent
- Make sure to clean the unit before switching to different scenting oils
- Avoid placing the machine in direct sunlight, close to a refrigerator or fan, or in a hot environment
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry at 0°C—50°C, 5%-95% humidity.
Why is the machine not working?
USB cable may not be properly plugged in or your diffuser ran out of battery
- Check if the power is on or off and/or your machine is charged.
- Check if there is Isopropyl Alcohol inside the bottle.
How do I know if the machine is fully charged?
The light indicator flashes repeatedly to indicate charging and will become solid white once its fully charged.
What is included when I buy a Sensani?
The Sensani includes:
- (1) Sensani Machine
- (1) 80ml Bottle and Isopropyl
- (1) Hydur Eco Pouch
- (1) USB Cable
- (3) Disposable Wicks