Our Mini Tower is elegantly designed yet durable, versatile and portable. The patented nebulisation technology diffuses scent with near to no noise. Wireless capability allows for an array of placements. With a three-intensity diffusion setting and a subtle light indicator, this diffuser is impeccable.
80ml Oil Capacity
Up to 50sqm Coverage
Compact & Portable
HOW NEBULISATION WORKS
The Mini Tower nebulisation technology uses the Bernoulli principle, a theorem of fluid dynamic wherein as the speed of moving fluid increases, the pressure within the fluid decreases. It atomizes and forces the breakdown of the scenting oil into ultra dry nano-particles, diffusing it into the air, by high velocity air pressure. Unlike ultrasonic diffuser, the Mini Tower does not require water or heat to enjoy the scent. It releases a more potent vapor since it diffuses oil without the need of dilution, thus creating a more intense and lingering aromatic experience. It also has scent intensity controls that allow you to determine the amount of essential oil being released into the air.
- No water or heat required
- Disperses scenting oil quickly and effectively
- Small to medium coverage
- Does not leave any residue
- Ultra-fine atomised diffusion
- 80ml oil capacity & lasts up to 1 month
- USB rechargeable & battery operated
- No water or heat required
- Hardly any noise
- Dimension: (H) 90 mm (W) 55 mm
- Net Weight: 0.21 kgs
- Gross Weight: 0.28 kgs
- Coverage: up to 50 sqm
- Power: 2.5 w
- Input Voltage: USB 5v
- Charging Time: 3.5 hours
- Standby Time: 24 hours
- Oil Consumption: 0.18 ml – 0.55 ml per hour
HOW TO SET IT UP
Step 1: When the power is off remove the atomiser head and unscrew the bottle.
Step 2: Remove the cap from the bottle and fill it with scenting oil.
Step 3: Insert the silicon plug firmly to the bottle and immerse the wick into the oil, allow the wick 10 seconds to absorb the scenting oil and then flip the wick so its fully absorbed.
Step 4: Screw the bottle to the atomiser head.
Step 5: Press the power button on the atomiser head to turn the power ON/OFF.
HINTS & TIPS
Taking care of your diffuser
To keep your diffuser clean and ensure the best mixture of Hydur Fragrances it is recommended that you perform a cleaning cycle on your diffuser at least once a month, if you use your diffuser daily or in case any of these situation happens:
- Switch or change to another Scenting Oil
- Atomization volume becomes weak or there is no mist or less mist than usual
To do a cleaning cycle on your diffuser, follow these steps:
Step 1: Turn the device off and unplug prior to cleaning.
Step 2: Gently wipe the plate using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing/isopropyl alcohol.
Step 3: Fill a clean bottle with isopropyl alcohol.
Step 4: Install the bottle filled with rubbing alcohol to the diffuser and turn it on. Let it diffuse for 5-20 minutes or until the essential oil scent wears off.
Step 5: Replace the bottle of rubbing/isopropyl alcohol with your scenting oil.
Note: If scenting oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using water or alcohol. Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic or metal housing.
Reusing scent bottles
To clean and reuse your bottles, follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare a large tub and have a bath towel you can lay on your counter to soak up the water.
Step 2: Unscrew the cap from the diffuser.
Step 3: Soak the bottle in a tub of warm, soapy water for 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: Put them in a new tub of warm water combined with a 1/2 cap of non-toxic cleaner and let it soak for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5: Soak the bottle, rinse one last time and let it air dry on a towel until they are completely dry.
- Unplug the diffuser immediately and discontinue use in the event of smoke or a burning smell
- Do not wrap the adaptor with cloth, paper, or anything that may result to avoid abrasions, cuts, fraying, crimping, and kinking
- Do not disassemble or attempt to self-repair the diffuser, this will void the warranty. Any damage caused by the user does not qualify for replacement by Hydur Fragrances
- Disconnect the diffuser from power adaptor before refilling, cleaning or moving the diffuser
- Clean the sensor with a rubbing alcohol-soaked cotton swab
- Do not use metal objects to clean the sensor; use only a cotton swab or cloth dipped in isopropyl alcohol or a neutral detergent
- Make sure to clean the unit before switching to different scenting oils
- Use only essential oils or Hydur scenting oils. Artificial, synthetic, or impure oils and fragrances can damage the diffuser.
- Avoid placing the diffuser in direct sunlight, close to a refrigerator or fan, or in a hot environment
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry at 0°C—50°C, 5%-95% humidity.
Why is the diffuser not working?
USB cable may not be properly plugged in or your diffuser ran out of battery
- Check if the power is on or off and/or your diffuser is charged.
- Check if there is essential oil inside the bottle.
Why is there no mist coming out of my diffuser?
Your atomizer head might be blocked.
- Check if there is any scenting oil build up on the plate. In case there is a buildup, follow the cleaning instructions.
Why is the diffuser leaking?
Your diffuser lid is either displaced or the the diffuser is tilted.
- Check that the diffuser lid is screwed properly to the bottle.
- Make sure that the diffuser is set on a hard, flat surface.
- Keep the diffuser constantly vertical do not tilt or keep the diffuser horizontal.
Do I need to put water on the diffuser?
No. The Mini Tower diffuser does not use water. It atomize the scenting oils using a series of tubes, dispersing the oils in their purest form.
What type of oils can I use on the diffuser?
We recommend any of our Hydur Scenting Oils. Other blends and oils may contain fragrances, base oils or synthetics that could result in malfunction. Hydur Scenting Oils are carefully blended and curated for Hydur Diffusers.
How do I know if the diffuser is fully charged?
The light indicator flashes repeatedly to indicate charging and will become solid white once its fully charged.
What if the scent is too strong/weak for me?
If you find the mist/intensity is too strong or weak, adjust the diffuser intensity to either a higher or lower setting to suit your preference.
What are the intensity settings for the Mini Tower?
The Mini Tower has 3 scent intensity settings:
|Intensity Level Indicator Light
|Length of Diffusion
|Interval Between Diffusion
What is the average oil consumption of Mini Tower
Average scenting oil consumption ranges from 0.18 ml – 0.55 ml per hour.
How much area does a Mini Tower cover?
A Mini Tower will cover up to 50 square meters.
What is included when I buy a Mini Tower?
The Mini Tower includes:
- (1) Mini Tower Diffuser
- (1) 80ml Scent Bottle and Scenting Oil
- (1) Hydur Eco Pouch
- (1) USB Cable
- (3) Disposable Wicks
Do I need to clean the diffuser?
Yes. It is recommended that you perform a cleaning cycle at least once a month.
How long will my diffuser last?
A 80ml bottle can last approximately 1 month, depending on the intensity settings and diffusing times.